StarCraft 12 Days of XMas StarCraft 12 Days of XMas

BWAHAHAHAHA

Ooohhh maaan! That thing rox :)
Awesome idea, dude :) you did the music yourself?
AAND A BRAND NEW SCV... ;P

Android X-19 Android X-19

Too boring

The concept was nice, the pun is funny, BUT:
- All the scenes could be shorter, it's too long!
- Music was not evenly fitted. When the song changed it sounded not very nice.

I wonder how it got to the frontpage?

Shun - Trailer Shun - Trailer

Good to begin with

Appears to be quite good for a start... but there's still much work to do. The backgrounds are too static, the intro seriously lacks voice acting.

BritishMoose responds:

if i did make it, i would definately try and get voice actors. The background's can't be helped...i mean...they're backgrounds... :\

Battleaxe Battleaxe

ql

man good directing, pretty cool idea :)

Sonne Sonne

Cool work

Cool work I have to say it's the first time I saw some good thing from the CC. The movie gets to your emotions, reaally fine at the end. Plot perfectly fitted into the music, I like Rammstein a lot and sure you made a good effort to put the movie together. BTW, why the CC went to Hitler-like prison?

Till death do us part Till death do us part

Just.. just.. ghah!

Man, I don't have any words for it actually, cool job I wish I could do as good as you :). BTW, the whole movie, the idea, just REALLY does a BRAINWASH and I think that I wouldn't sleep in the night. SUPPATASTIC!!

Boom Boom Boom Boom

*stunned*

OMG. What was that? My brain hurts if it gets too many info =). BTW, you must be a real manga/cat/dog/The Simpsons (strikeout the unnecesarry) fan.

I liked that guy with drawn eyes and the photo rest.

KEEP ON THE GOOD WORK!

Adept-Omega responds:

Your brain is SUPPOSED to hurt after viewing that. XD Thanks. ^_^

Vegeta's DBGT Story pt. 2 Vegeta's DBGT Story pt. 2

Ehem...

Hey, I've heard that music somewhere b4 on NG... spse its stolen... Blood effect's outraging crap.

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

That flash ownz!

Gosh, this one was amazing! Superb! Something like cross beetween anime-style and marvel comics. I love both! I think you should make a series of that!

Braks School Daze:Monkey Braks School Daze:Monkey

Simple, but funny

I love simple movies based on a simple idea. I think that it is a grat start for u in NG as an author. PLZ MAKE MORE!